Actions before nose surgery
Before and after nose surgery some actions should be done. They have great impact on the result of surgery. In this article we are going to explain some actions before Rhinoplasty. ( Actions before nose surgery )
- Before nose surgery search and find a good and experienced nose surgeon.
- Before doing anything, consult with a nose surgeon
- Get some advices from your nose surgeon about the diets that you should have before and after nose surgery.
- Prepare yourself for nose surgery by arranging the actions that you have to do before operation.
- Before nose surgery read some articles about the recovery period and also the cares after nose surgery.
Actions before Rhinoplasty
Definitely any kind of operation is difficult and overwhelming. It took so much energy from patients ‘bodies .so you have to be serious about cares and actions before and after nose surgery. Some Weeks before nose surgery, preparing the body for receiving the imminent changes in the future is so important. Our advice is that in order to speed up the recovery period after nose surgery, try your best before Rhinoplasty and in that way no danger threats your health. In the following we mention some suggestions that nose surgeons recommend to people to do before nose surgery.
- Two weeks before nose surgery avoid taking pills like Aspirin or Ibuprofen and other blood thinning medicines and even herbal medicines should be avoided. If you use these pills your nose will be bleeding during the surgery and it makes disorder in nose operation process.
- 3 weeks before nose surgery do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- 2 weeks before nose surgery strictly do not use Tobacco.
- In order to speed up the recovery period after nose surgery, by consultation with your nose surgeon, you can use some pills like vitamin c or Iron pill, they can be so helpful.
- Before nose surgery inform your nose surgeon about your diseases even unimportant illness.
- Before nose surgery, if you are in a treatment period and take special medicine for it especially Antibiotics, hypnotic or painkiller tablets, first finish this treatment period and then go for Rhinoplasty.
- Some tests like, controlling blood problems, blood coagulation and pregnancy test for women are suggested to be done before nose surgery.
- And finally do not eat anything eight hours before nose surgery and your stomach should be empty. Because if your stomach is full, during sedation, it leads to Reflux and the content of stomach goes back to breathing pass.