What should you do after nose surgery
Care after surgery
Training after surgery for patients
Please read the instructions before and after surgery is expected to become familiar with them, to have the best result by following them.
If you have questions came up after nose surgery that what to do? Call me and ask your questions or bring them to hospital and start them in surgery’s day.
As long as you are not told of blowing your nose, with a tissue if needed you can clean.
- Change Dressing under your nose if needed.
- Splint or plaster nose and glue of nose until about a week after surgery are remained and in office can be removed. Do not touch it to keep it dry.
- Avoid eating foods that require chewing longer than this case there is no limit in your diet.
- Avoid heavy physical activity and more than usual relax and avoid activities such as exercise and sex.
- Gently brush your teeth with a soft toothbrush .avoid of hand working upper lip to fix nose.
- At least 10 to 14 days avoid of telephone conversations or excessive social activities.
- You can wash your face, but note that wet dressing. Until harvest time for bathing and dressing can use the tub.
- Avoid smiling, laughing and too much facial movements for a week.
- Do not wash your hair for a week unless someone do it for you. Dressing should not be wet.
- Wear clothes for a week from the front or rear are closed. From a sweater, T-shirts and shirts, turtlenecks delicate.
- Avoid sun exposure or incandescent lamps. Heat can cause swelling of the nose.
- Avoid swimming for a month.
- If after dressing removal, nose, eyes and upper lip were swollen and discolored, do not worry, they typically recover within 2 to 3 weeks. Some patients may require a complete lifting inflation to 6 months.
- Just use drugs prescribed nasal surgeon.
- at least for 3 weeks avoid of using sunglasses pressure on the bridge of the nose We’ll show you the way to use your glasses so close to your forehead, that doesn’t have pressure on your nose.
- Contact lens can be used 2 to 3 days after surgery
- After the splint or plaster was removed, the skin on your nose can be cleaned with mild soap or liquid petroleum jelly. Do this with gentleness.
When the bandage was removed can be used in cosmetics. You can change the color of the skin covering of cosmetics that have been developed to use
- Do not doubt! If you’re worried about something that you think is important call your doctor.