The Best Candidates for Nose Job
Who are the best candidates for nose job? What do you think? Are you a good candidate for nose surgery? What types of noses are best candidates for rhinoplasty?
If you are looking for these questions answer, this article is for you. In this article, we are going to give you some information about the nose job and a way to identify whether you eligible for a nose job or not.
Nose job is referred to as a rhinoplasty or nose surgery, and is a surgical procedure that change the shape of the nose to achieve more harmony and symmetry in whole face. This surgery is called septoplasty when it corrects the nose functionally.
More or less some of us don’t like something about or nose, so we can be one of candidates for doing nose surgery. If this surgical technique does by a qualified surgeon, it can improve patient’s self-esteem and confidence, and it can solve breathing difficulty too.
Now that you know the meaning of nasal surgery, if you are unhappy with your nose appearance, and if you are in a good health state, then you can be one of the best candidates for nose job.
It is noteworthy that you are not good for undergoing a nose surgery if:
- You are going for perfection.
- You do not have reasonable and realistic expectations.
- You seek something that transfer and convert you to other person.
- You age is under 14 or 15.
You should know this important point that nose surgery will not transform your life, so try to go ahead on the right track.
Which Types of Noses Make the Best Candidates for Nose Surgery?
- First of all, let’s look more carefully at the type of noses that make the best candidates:
- Too big or too small noses: many of nose surgeries are done to correct the size of the nose nowadays. As a too big nose is not appealing, a very small nose is not too. A good size of a nose is when it is in balance and harmony with other parts of the face. A big nose makes smaller by rebuilding and sculpting bone and cartilage, and a very small nose can be extended by using tissue grafts.
- Bumpy nose: a nose with a bump at the bridge is a good case for nose surgery, and it is easy to correct.
- Crooked nose: this deformity and abnormally shaped nose comes as a result of trauma or injury or may someone broke his or her nose or perhaps his or her nose is naturally in this way. People with displaced nose are good candidates for reshaping the nose.
- Deviated septum: this issue is more related to function and structure of the nose. Patients with a deviated septum have breathing problem, so nose job is a good procedure to improve their breathing by improving their airflow passage.
- Too wide or too narrow nose: some people find their nostrils are too wide and broad or too narrow. This unwanted shape can be refined by nose surgery.
As you can see, there are many types of nose that are the best candidates for nose job. A good way to identify if you are a good and eligible candidate for rhinoplasty is by consulting with a broad-certified and skilled plastic surgeon.
They can advise you and tell you whether you are a suitable person for surgery or not.